Welcome to 'itsyour-site.blogspot.in'

Sunday 25 March 2012

Effective Placement Management


Dr.L.Arunachalam Dean – Training & Placement Sairam Group of educational institutions 
I am extremely delighted to have an interactive portal like “Campus interaction” by Bind technology. Administering the data base of students, filtering them as per the requirements of the company, communicating the students as well as corporate is made easy and very perfect in time.
The “RIGHT INFORMATION”, to the “RIGHT STUDENTS” In “RIGHT TIME” for the “RIGHT
PURPOSE” is possible only with this portal.
Out of 18 years of experience in the area of training and placement, I feel very convenient to manage the DATA BASE of the students, and to interact with the students and make them very comfortable in getting all the communication about the campus hiring process.
It also helps me to communicate about all the events happening in my campus to my Management instantly. Even before my report reaches the management, my CEO can have all updated
information directly from the portal on his own.
It also has “n” number of practice “On line” test for all the students, which enhances the student’s ability to participate in campus hiring online test.

No comments:

Post a Comment